WOULDN'T CHANGE A THING [HAESICA FF]


Author : ELF_911
Before : Fiance
After : Take Care Of Her [on progress]
Genre : Romance
Main Cast : Donghae SJ and Jessica SNSD
Other Cast : Kibum SJ, Yoona SNSD
Disclaimer : please, jangan copy tanpa full credit.. thanks
==================================================
~Donghae POV~
~a days after Jessica onnie leave ~

"oppa.. are you sure that Jessica onnie is okay?!", Yoona keep asking the same question since the day Jessica's left.. the problem is, no one knows.. no phone calls, no message.. 

"I have no idea Yoong..", Kibum and I just sit in the living room, while Yoona keeps going around the house.. she looks like, she want to do something, she have to but stop in the mids, take out her phone and sigh..

It's in middle of the night, but no one want to left the others.. "Bummie-ya.. baegopa.. kajja.. I'll be crazy if I'm here and I am nearly crazy seriously.. this house never been this silent before..", Kibum and Yoona just look at me and follow me out with their helmet.. we headed to mcd as usual..

~Yoona POV~

When we all arrived, I'm going in first and order, "the usual, please..", and as usual both of them going to park their motorcycle.. 

"ne agassi..", the waitress answer me and prepare my order.. while he prepare our food, a message come in..

"Yoong-ah.. I'm parking in the building next to mcd.. please come and see me without the boys..", the text came from Sica onnie.. right when I finish to read her message, Bummie oppa and Hae oppa came in and stay right next to me, so I can't reply Sica onnie's message..

"miss.. your order is done.. miss..", Bummie oppa have to pinch to wake me.. "hmmm..", is all of my answer as Bummie oppa paid and Hae oppa take the food with him to our usual spot but stop in the middle..

"waegure Hae??", Bummie oppa ask.. "aniya.. let's try another seat.. I'm not in the mood to seat in our usual spot..", Hae oppa just move to another seat without waiting for our answer, but Bummie just nodded and follow him to the 2nd floor..

"oppa I'm going to toilet first, okay..", Bummie oppa just nod..

as soon as both of them out of my hearing range I take out my phone and press Jessica onnie number.. 

"oh Yoong-ah, do odiya?!", Sica onnie ask me as soon as she answer my call..

"I'm still inside onnie.. I'm going to change your caller id unto my mom's name, could you please call me in 20 minutes, I'll take care of the oppas..", Jessica onnie only answer me with, "okay..", and then hang up.. 

I'm going back to the first floor and order more food to make both of them busy.. I check my phone when finally the order done.. I have another 10 minutes.. "thanks..", I still greet the waitress after he prepare my order..

"yah Yoong-ah.. why did you order more food?!", Bummie oppa ask me while I'm coming back with 1 burger and a lot of french fries.. 

"oppa eat mine okay.. it's too big for me, I'm not in the mood to eat..", Bummie oppa only nodded as he listen to my answer.. right after I finish my small burger and helping them with the fries, my phone ringing..

"nuguya?!", Hae oppa is the one who's asking, I just show my phone to him and he's smile dissapear.. 

"hmm Omma waeyo?!", I give signal to Bummie oppa that I'm going to answer this and stand up.. I'm back in 2 minutes after pretending to talk to "my Mom", and say, "oppa mian.. I have to go home now, Omma is worried because I haven't call her since yesterday and not coming home either.. it's okay oppa, I'll look for a cab outside..", I stop both of them as they both standing and want to take me out.. "I can go home by myself, you know..", Bummie oppa looks worried but I keep insist to come home by myself.. "okay.. but be careful okay.. call me as soon as you arrive..", I nod and give him a kiss and then headed to the door.. When I'm sure both of them is busy to clean their plate, I sneak around to go to the parking lot on the next building..

"onnie, which floor are you?!", I try to call Jessica onnie, but her phone is off, so I text her.. suddenly my phone ringing..

"3rd floor.. are you sure both of them doesn't follow you?!", "ne ahjumma..", is my answer to her question before I hang up on her..

The building next to mcd is a parking building, for the employee and people who want to eat around here.. the first thing I look for as I arrive in this building is an elevator, and as soon as I'm out of the elevator, one car give me a sign.. and I'm literally screaming as I'm finally in her car.. "ONNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE.. what are you doing?! why did you have to run away?! I almost got a heart attack when I read your notes yesterday..", Sica onnie just smile as she heard my complain and pat my back when I couldn't stop the tears that goes down..

"hiks.. onnie pabo..", takes a long time for me to finish all the tears.. but before I can even open my mouth to talk, the door beside me open and someone take me out of the car, Hae oppa.. same thing happened to Sica onnie too.. Hae oppa take me out of the car and head to the driver seat, while Bummie oppa take Sica onnie out and put her on my seat..

~Jessica POV~

Yoona call me again, but I'm scared to answer, I scared that Hae and Bummie will find out about her going to meet me, I even hold my breath as I wait for her to give up.. I can remember their anger better than any other.. I spent my childhood with both of them as my friends, as my bestfriends, as my family.. I know them best, they will be furious with me and Yoona.. they hate if me or Yoona will keep them in the dark, not telling them what's going on..

so I wait again, until Yoona finally text me.. "onnie, which floor are you?!", after my breath is back I called her..

"3rd floor.. are you sure both of them doesn't follow you?!", is the first question I ask her.. "ne ahjumma..", is her answer.. she must have worry too.. Yoona never called me ahjumma, except if she's angry to me..

as soon as she get into my car, she yelled so loud, I have to closed my ear.. ""ONNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE.. what are you doing?! why did you have to run away?! I almost got a heart attack when I read your notes yesterday..", after that she cries.. just cries and say, "onnie pabo..", again and again, I couldn't do anything but pat her back and smile.. I have the best girl ever, thanks to my best friends..

when Yoona finally finish with her tears, she look at me and about to say something, when someone open the door beside me and Yoona.. Bummie show up beside me and take me out of the car.. I lost my voice as soon as I look at Bummie face.. Bummie take me out of my car, I thought he's going to confront me outside of my car, but he keeps going to the seat next to the driver and put me there.. suddenly Hae seat next to me, at my seat a minutes ago..

"talk nicely..", Bummie makes his message clear and close the door.. as soon as Bummie close the door, Hae turn on the engine and locked the door before I can open it and stepped on the gas pedal, leaving Bummie and Yoong..

Hae has no expression on his face but he doesn't talk at all too.. at first I think he try to find a way out from this building, but no, he headed to the roof, the moment we arrive, Hae parked the car so close to the wall that I'm stuck between the wall and him..

we both stay quiet for I don't know, a long long time.. suddenly I feel someone look at me and he finally say something, "are you done thinking?!", is the first thing he said..

I have no idea what to do and what to say, so I let the curtly, "nope..", out of my mouth and we both stay quiet again..

"actually I wonder, how would you found an answer if you run away and think instead of asking?! say the word Sica.. what makes you confuse?!", Hae keep talking and I keep silent..

"did you get confuse because of this?!", Hae turn my head and kiss me after that.. light and fast kiss.. 

I cover my mouth with my hand as Hae pull away, our eyes met.. "is it?! is it because I kissed you that night?! that's why you run away?!", I try to look the other way, but Hae hands hold my chin, and doesn't let me look the other way but him.. 

"Sica.. Jessica-ssi.. if all you needed is an answer, then all you have to do is ask, I'll answer your every doubt.. ask me.. ask Bummie.. ask Yoong.. well Yoong maybe never know about this but she never really talk about it, only Bummie talk about this with me..", Hae release me and come back to sit comfortably on his seat.. 

then he keep going with his words, "years ago, before Im Yoona appear in our life.. someone name Park Jessica is the first love of this two boy named Lee Donghae and Kim Kibum.. we never intend to reveal the detail to the world, just us, both of us.. that is the secret we never want you or anyone else to know.. and life goes on, you start to have you're first boy friend, and then second and then third and, well, I lose count since we start senior high.. and then Kibum found Yoona, and he move on with his life, but I'm still here, never move on.. well, Kibum keep asking me to try, to date, to have a life.. so I try, my first rules when there is someone who wants to date me, is telling the truth, I love someone else, don't expect anything from me, and they always say it's okay, but it's only lasts for 6-7 months after we start dating and they start to keep nagging about I never pay attention to them and at the end we break up, or goes to a separate ways.. always like that.. do you know why Hara ask to break up with me?! because she tries, really hard, to make me look at her only, but the fact that you are number 1 for me, never change.. well Yuri is different.. she guess right after we met, at Yoona's birthday party, that I have a feeling for you, and she keep asking, how come you never realize my feeling, I cant never answer her question, that one question.. I never have an answer for a question related to that topic, 'how come Sica never realize?!', 'why you never confess?!', and many other..", Hae keep talking about his feeling, and makes me even confuse more.. I try to look at him, but he look at the steering wheel and still, keep talking.. my phone vibrate and wake me up, from Bummie..

"Sica-ya.. do you remember Yoona's birthday party, when I take you back.. when I say that you sound jealous, and you get angry.. I think it's time for you to be honest about your feeling.. Hae promise me that he will be honest about he's feeling.. if you have no feeling to Hae, please just say it.. I don't want us to be apart, because both of you feeling awkward with one another.. I hate to imagine that.. but still, I want my best friend back..", I keep looking at that message for a while.. I'm about to answer Bummie's message, but Hae words stop me.. 

"do you know why we both here?! because when someone call Yoona and I ask who, she just show me her phone, instead of answer my question.. I know the caller id say Mom, but it is your number under the caller id.. and I know directly..", I look at him, and his eyes lock on mine..

"I said already Miss Park Jessica.. how I feel from the beginning until now.. now it's all up to you.. if you still need time to think, i wouldn't say a word..", Hae say his last word, turn around, unlock the door and out of my car.. just walk away from my car, from me.. 

it takes me so long, until I cant even look at his shadow to realize, how much our friendship means to me and him for me.. so i change seat to the driver seat, turn the engine and follow him.. I stop him when he's on his way to the elevator..

"I don't want to change a thing.. our friendship, our habit, everything.. I want things coming back as it used to be.. when both of us just friends.. my best friends..", I literally scream when I'm out my car.. Hae only look at me with sad eyes and nod..

~Kibum POV~

"oppa.. how did you know, that I would meet Sica onnie?!", Yoona finally open her mouth on our way back to the motorbike, she keep silent.. 

"don't you know?!", she looks at me and shake her head.. I take out my phone and call Yoona's number.. 

she looks at her phone and look at me again.. "look at this number down here..", I point at my name and below is my number.. "the 3 of us memorised our number since a long time ago.. and we never change our number..  so..", Yoona laugh so hard after she hears my explanation..

"I'm scared oppa.. I think you wouldn't believe me, follow me out.. but you found out my trick since the beginning, so I'm relieved..", Yoona hug me tight..

I poke her face and say, " you think too much Yoong..", we both laugh and headed back to Sica's house.. it's empty..

"hold on okay..", I take out my phone and message Sica.. "let's go for a ride.. I want to beat someone while Hae is not here..", Yoona just smile and we both going..

after about 1 hours.. Hae's motorbike suddenly appear beside me and ask me, "how about 2 round?!", without Jessica..

"Yoona-ya.. could you please wait for me here?! take it easy, you'll be safe here.. this is our area..", Yoona get down and give me a soothing smile..

"it's okay oppa..", she look at Hae and say, "be careful you two..", before she step a side..

we both take a longer route than usual, about 20 minutes and then I look at Hae signal to go back to Sica's house .. "okay.. I'm going to pick up Yoona first..", I'm about to go back to our meeting point but Hae stop me.. "Yoona and Sica already back home..", is all Hae say before precede to Sica's house.. 

"what happened?!", I finally have a chance to ask, when we both park our motorbike.. but before Hae could answer me, Sica out of the house and hug me.. "I miss you best friend..", Sica let go of me and then holds Hae hands and walk inside..

"detail now..", is the first thing I say when i follow them inside..

Yoona wait for us inside with a bottle of champagne in her hand and 4 cup at the table.. 

I look at her and then both of them holding hands.. "wow.. chukae chingu-ya.. I told you right.. you have to be honest with her.. but you never listen..", i hug them both and hear Yoona open the bottle cap..

"it's a good night to celebrate and I'm really happy for both of you..", Yoona pour all the glass and give each one them to us.. 

"for happiness..", I finally say the word and hug my girl..

"forever..", Hae added another word and give Sica a light kiss..

"okay.. I want every detail..", I cant help myself to ask..

"okay..", Hae take a sit and all of us follow him..

#flashback#

~Donghae POV~

I say it, all of my feeling for her, for years.. I say it.. I hope the truth will help her think.. I say it and I'm out of her car, leave her alone and walk to the elevator.. 

I can hear her engine on and her car moving.. I really think I lost her forever when she stop her car in front of me, get out and say, "I don't want to change a thing.. our friendship, our habit, everything.. I want things coming back as it used to be.. when both of us just friends.. my best friends..", well, she yells to me, yells those words, not just say it, so I stepped back..

"okay.. nothing will ever change.. everything will go back to where it used to be.. you will have my word..", I have no idea what to do, she just stay where she is, and I couldn't move, knowing that I just lost my first love, actually makes me about to run away as far as I can..

From the middle of a painful silence, I can hear her crying.. i just cant hold it, I walk toward her and hug her tight.. "hey.. what is wrong with you?! why did you cry?! I told you, everything is going back to normal.. don't you trust me?!", she hug  me back and say, "but I dont want us to go back as we used to be.. I want our friendship back, but I want to make us work..", in the mid of her tears, in my arms..

"what did you say?!", is the first thing out of my mouth before I let her go and look at her eyes, and saw her mischievous smile, the smile that I missed the most.. she look down and take my hand and hold them.. "it feels okay..", she said.. and then she hugs me, "it feels good..", another word before she kiss me.. she put her hands on my cheek and say, "I want to tasted this lips for so long, until I forgot this feeling.. and then you kissed me, and say sorry and I keep crying all night long.. suddenly the sun wakes me up and I decide that I couldn't face you, until i can make up my mind..", her smile warm my heart..

"so, miss Park Jessica.. after a long time of thinking.. what is your decision?!", I feel my smile coming back.. "I want you in my life, more than best friend..", and then she put her hand around my neck and make her way to my lips.. -readers, please imagine it yourself..-

#end of flashback#

~Back to Kibum POV~

"Sica-ya.. what do you like most of Hae.. he's annoying.. do whatever he wanted.. and keep a lot of secret from us.. well from you and Yoona at least.. not from me, of course, he cant hide anything from me.. so Park Jessica.. give me one particular reason, what do you like about him?!", I just want to teased them, but I regret it after I hear her answer..

Jessica looks at Donghae face and give him a light kiss before make her statement, "it's not one thing in particular.. I like everything about him..", I make myself looks annoyed..

"auh.. that kind an answer going to kill me..", and all of us laugh..

==================================================
Dear reader,

I know its kinda late, thanks a lot for all of my reader to keep waiting for my story..
I'm really, deeply sorry if I took so long to update my new FF..
I really hope you enjoy this FF.. hope you like it..

This FF is a celebration for me, to be out of my job..
I have no time for myself, work 24/7..
Fiuh, pure torture..

I do hope I will get a new job soon (please pray for me)
But I will get myself a month vacation, and I will use it to write my debt to all of you.. SunSun couple FF : My Memory, and I will finish The 3's the series, I still have 3 story related to The 3's :
1. Take Care of Her
2. On that rainy day
3. When you love someone
and last but not least, as The 3's is finally end (soon), I'm going to release new series called Eximius Academy..

I hope you all, will like it..

Please, Don't be a silent reader..
Fill the comment column with critics, request or insult..

Jeongmal Kamsahamnida..
God Bless all of us..

No comments:

Post a Comment